Specifically for business owners and managers this one day course will give you a clear understanding of the basics of business finance and help you to make better decisions in your business.
The course is delivered as part of the AAT Essentials series and all attendees receive a certificate for their CPD records.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
1. Identify the role and importance of finance within organisations
2. Understand the jargon and terminology used in finance
3. Understand all the elements of the major accounting statements
4. Understand the tools used by external stakeholders to assess financial performance
5. Explore the difference between cash and profit
6. Recognise how organisations can understand the drivers of their financial performance
7. Learn key management accounting techniques such as costing, budgeting & forecasting.
Back to courses